Screw compressor oil
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
Using the right lubricant is crucial in maintaining the performance and efficiency of your compressor. Oil has a a number of very important functions:
• Removes heat from the compression
• Works as a sealant to prevent air leakage (which would lower the efficiency of the compressor)
• Lubricates all moving parts
• Cools important parts of the compressor element
Daphne Super Screw Compressor Oil
Daphne Super Screw Compressor Oil Series is a range of super long life screw compressor oil formulated with highly refined mineral base oil formulated and carefully selected additives including the antioxidant for high temperature. Especially, it has super long oil service life with excellent oxidation stability, it is not affected by external contaminants such as oil mist or deteriorated residue etc. of cutting lubricant.
It is formulated for screw type of compressor with super long oil service life.
- Excellent high temperature oxidation stability – prevent the machine from sludge formation during high temperature of operation.
- Prevent sludge formation by the residual oil contamination and deterioration of cutting oil mist.
- Excellent rust prevention ability and water separation performance – prevent the moisture in the air to mix in the oil causes corrosion to compressor, water content is easily drained out.
- Strong copper corrosion inhibitor – prevent oil from deteriorating and changing in quality by the influence of copper
Available ISO grade
VG32, VG46, VG68
20L Pail & 200L Drum