FILMAX PRO-Series Compressed Air Filters
FILMAX PRO-Series is a range of high efficiency compressed air filters consisting grades of coalescing filter, dust filter and oil/odor removal filter which is required to remove contaminants present in the compressed air system
Technical information below refers to nominal operating condition of 7 barg at 20°C. Maximum operating condition: inlet air pressure at 16 barg, inlet air temperature at 80°C.
|Filter model||Conn. BSP-F||Flow rate scfm||Replace. element||A||B||C||D||Wt. Kg|
- Low lifetime cost
- All FILMAX PRO-Series filter housings are covered by a 10 year guarantee (terms & condition apply)
- Minimum air pressure loss to save energy - suitable for all air applications, and compressor types
- Complies to ISO 8573-1 (2001) air quality standards for compressed air
- High quality materials are used to ensure the standards are met
- ISO 12500-1:2007 validated
GRADE X3 - 3 micron - Pre filter capable of removing emulsion and contaminants down to 3 micron.
GRADE X1 - 1 micron - Coalescing filters for general purpose protection, capable of removing contaminants down to 1 micron, with oil residua present at 0.1 mg/m3
GRADE XA - 0.01 micron - High efficiency coalescing filter, removing oil and water aerosol down to 0.01 mg/m³ and extremely small particles to 0.01 Micron.
GRADE XAC - Activated Carbon - High efficiency activated carbon filter for removal of oil
Activated vapor's and odors . It lowers to a maximum remaining oil residue of 0.003 mg/m³ when installed after (XA) grade filter.
CONNECTION SIZE: 1/2" to 2 1/2" BSP-F
FLOW RATE: 48 - 920 scfm
Compatible Replacement Filter Element
Offer great performance as good as the originals but at a lower price for your great saving. Any enquiries for custom made elements are welcome! Available are:
ATLAS COPCO, AFE, ALUP, ABAC, COMPAIR, CECCATO, DOMNICK HUNTER, DELTECH, FRIULAIR, HANKISON, HIROSS, INGERSOLL RAND, KAESER, OMEGA, OMI, ORION, SMC, TECHNOLAB, ULTRA FILTER, WALKER, ZANCER and OEM.
- Innovative Design - improve air flow rate, instead of traditional 90 degree flow space, FILMAX PRO-Series uses a smooth curve to minimize air friction.
- Minimum Pressure Loss - carefully engineered design, minimize pressure loss by guiding the air flow smoothly into the filter element
- Easy Element Change - push fitted filter elements for easy filter element change
- Anti-Corrosion Aluminum Filter Housing - all FILMAX PRO-Series filter housings are treated and powder coated to prevent corrosion in harsh environment.
- OEM Customization - provides OEM support for customers who prefer to use their own specifications
- High Efficiency Drainage Layer Polyester needle felt material which can withstand in aggressive environment, higher temperature and also resistance against synthetic oils.
- Double O-ring Fitting Double O-Ring Fitted to ensure that contaminated air flows into the filter element therefore preventing them from leaking into the air pipe line systems.
- Large Filtration Area Pleated filter media are used to construct dust and coalescing filter elements which effectively increase the filtration surface area, resulting in higher dirt holding retention and lower pressure drop
- End caps and filter media support Corrosion resistant end caps and perforated stainless steel 304 grade support sleeve for filter media.
Consistent and Accurate Selection of Filtration Media
Coalescing and particle removal filters are constructed using high efficiency borosilicate micro-glass fiber, which results in effective filtration and high dirt holding capacity. Its hydrophobic properties also enables it to repel water droplets effectively.